ZeroWater 5.4L (23 Cup) Dispenser
State of the art, 5-stage filtration process, eliminating 99.6% of total dissolved solids (TDS) to provide virtually impurity-free water.
Save up to 150 single-use plastic bottles per filter
Reduces Lead, Chromium, PFOA/PFOS in your drinking water.
- Technical Specifications
Enjoy great-tasting water with next generation filter technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. ZeroWater filters are also the only pour-through filters on the market certified by the NSF to reduce lead.
ZeroWater filter technology also reduces 99% of all Fluoride from your water.
This 23-cup system comes with the largest capacity filter dispenser on the market today, our patented Ion Exchange filter, a laboratory-grade water quality testing meter, and a guarantee to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrates and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other contaminants and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your laboratory-grade water quality meter included. ZeroWater: Advanced water filtration.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 14 x 27 cm
ZEROWATER 5-STAGE DUAL ION-EXCHANGE FILTER FEATURES:
- Certified* to reduce Lead and Chromium
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.