The HarveyArc Water Softener
Smart shuttle technology
Using the latest flow technology allowing maximum flow rate
Advanced Resin Bead
Using the highest grade resin allows more efficient capture of limescale particles
Twin-Cylinder, Parallel System
Providing a continuous fresh, soft water supply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with no interruptions - even when regenerating. It also means that no water is left in a cylinder for a period of time.
The cabinet is made from 62% recycled Polypropylene from a clean plastic source. That's 38% less plastic than earlier products.
Tested to 1 million test cycles (above and beyond British Standards) to ensure that our product is robust and reliable.
Measures every single drop of water, meaning that no water is wasted.
- Technical Specifications
Talk to us today on 01483 753 404
About this item
Designed and manufactured here in the UK our latest water softener is the most reliable, compact and environmentally friendly softener available on the market.
Combining the market-leading softening technology of the smallest twin cylinder, non-electric softer on the market, with the WiFi-enabled i-Lid which integrates with the myHarvey app for automatic monitoring of salt levels.
Compatible with Mini Curve salt blocks that are lighter and easier to load than traditional block salt.
Comes with a 3 Year Warranty and is suitable for homes with 1-3 bathrooms.
Product Features Include:
- Smart shuttle technology – Using the latest flow technology allowing maximum flow rate
- Advanced resin bead – Using the highest grade resin allows more efficient capture of limescale particles
- Parallel system – Continuous fresh water supply. No water is left in a cylinder for a period of time
- Twin cylinder system – Twin cylinder design allows 24/7 softened water with no interruptions
- Eco-cabinet – The cabinet is made from recycled Polypropylene from a clean source
- Robust testing – 1 million test cycles to make our product robust and reliable
- Accurate metering – Measures every drop of water, meaning no water is wasted
|Regeneration Time Required
|11 minutes (approx)
|Regeneration Salt Used
|Regeneration Water Used
|min/max operating pressure
|Maximum flow rate
|56L / min
|Flow Rate (litres per minute)
|56L / min
|Working Pressure Min
|Working Pressure Max
Request a Quote
Why Choose Us?
Our friendly installation experts are qualified plumbers who have undertaken extensive training so that your water softener is installed perfectly.
Bigger Bubble Baths
Enhance your bath time with softened water. Hard Water drags the soap down, whereas soft water lets your lather do the work.
No More Limescale
Say "Goodbye" to hard water horror when you have soft water. No more limescale means a shinier home, soft on hair and longer-lasting appliances.