ZeroWater 1.4L (6 Cup) Jug
State of the art, 5-stage filtration process, eliminating 99.6% of total dissolved solids (TDS) to provide virtually impurity-free water.
Save up to 150 single-use plastic bottles per filter
Reduces Lead, Chromium, PFOA/PFOS in your drinking water.
- Technical Specifications
ZeroWater's 6 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher adheres to your active lifestyle. The space saving design is perfect for compact or small refrigerators. The 6 Cup Pitcher features a non-slip grip handle for ease of use. The 5-stage filter transforms your tap water into delicious, TDS-free drinking water. All ZeroWater products include a free Water Quality Meter to test your water to ensure the highest quality filtration on the market. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater's 5-Stage Water Filtration.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other contaminants and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your water quality meter.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.7 x 12.4 x 24.13 cm
ZEROWATER 5-STAGE DUAL ION-EXCHANGE FILTER FEATURES:
- Certified* to reduce Lead and Chromium
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
* Filtered portable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.